PCB Data Generation from just a loaded board.
- Network Listing.
- Bill Of Materials.
- Gerber Files and CAD Files.
- Validation of existing Gerber Files.
Purposes for Reverse Engineering.
- To build a new board.
- Recovering from device obsolescence.
- A Docking Station (that typically stays on the tester) that consists of the kit, the pneumatic mechanisms, the hold-down mechanism, PODs for device programming, vectorless mux card, etc.
- Cassette Fixture customized for each board, but consists of just wires, probes, vectorless modules, etc.